Why should you listen to this episode?
Here is what you will learn:
- #1 Ranking factor for Google search
- What’s the ‘Best’ Word Count for Google?
- Heading tags for SEO
- Using LSI and TF-IDF for advanced On page SEO.
- Creating a content brief to rank higher – Process
- Ranking signals that matter
- Keyword research tools recommended by Kyle
- The Site SEO audit tool recommended by Kyle
- Best ways to go about Backlink Building (Easy wins and tough one)
- Creating a backlink building strategy for service/product based websites
- Should you be using the main domain or other domain emails for outreach emails?
- How to keep yourself updated with the latest SEO techniques
- Light-hearted talk about Kyle’s journey
Fun fact: Kyle was a lawyer before he started his career in the SEO industry.
Kyles unofficial punch line: “Go Data or Go Home”
About Kyle Roof: Co-founder HVSEO and POP
Kyle Roof is the co-founder of Page Optimizer pro and an international SEO speaker 🗣.
I met Kyle for the first time at the DMSS conference in Bali 🌴, and next time we bumped into each other at InOrbit 2019 in Slovenia.
At Bali, Kyle’s SEO session was the talk of the summit and after listening to him at InOrbit19, I got to know why the crowd loved his talk.
– Moz Pro
– SEO This week podcast (Best way to keep yourself updated about latest in the SEO world)
Connect with Kyle:
Subscribe and Comment
Loved this podcast?
- Follow The ShoutMeLoud Podcast on PodBean to stay updated!
- Rate us on iTunes and leave a review!
- Subscribe to us on iTunes to receive podcast updates in your email.
- Follow ShoutMeLoud on YouTube to stay up-to-date with the latest SML stuff!
Do share this podcast with others as it will help them learn more about how to do online business right.