Welcome to the fourth episode of “Shouter’s Friday with Harsh Agarwal” podcast.
As you guys know, we here at ShoutMeLoud have started a new podcast show. This is a show where we will be answering hand picked questions asked by the Shouters from all over the world.
In this Podcast, we pick top questions asked by Shouters and answer them in detail.
Along with me, I have Chatty Sharma. Chatty Sharma is a curious Shouter like you, who wants to learn online marketing and blogging in detail.
In the last episode of the Shouter’s Friday, we discussed questions related to Google Adsense, various ways of monetizing, consistency in blogging, keyword density and much more. You can listen to that episode is here.
In this podcast, we answer questions related to negative SEO, Affiliate marketing, CPI and much more.
Also, we had made some changes in the podcast show. We decided upon answering 2-3 questions per podcast so that we could give you more information in lesser time. We have answered 2 questions in this podcast, we had planned to complete it in around 20 minutes but the time duration has still gone up to around 35 minutes. We will try to make shorter podcasts so that it is easy and not time consuming for all the Shouters.
- [01:29] – Got 200k spam backlinks to my website
- [10:15] – Is it possible to earn money from food blogging today?
Resources from this episode
- Buzzsumo – Find most shared content
- SEMrush – Premium keyword research tool
- Ahrefs – Tool to enhance SEO
- Google Disavow Tool – Tool to remove impact of spam backlinks
- Google AdSense – Advertisement Program by Google
- Media.Net – Advertisement Program (Adsense Alternative)
- Propeller Ads – Advertisement Program (Adsense Alternative)
- Amazon Affiliates – Affiliate Program By Amazon
- Geni.us – Smart Links For Amazon Affiliates
- VCommission – CPA Program
- WP Advanced Ads – Ads Plugin For WordPress
- Jetpack – Powerful Tools By WordPress
- OptinMonster – Email Capture Software
- MailChimp – Email Marketing Software
- ConvertKit – Recommended Email Marketing Software
- PushEngage – Tool to create web push notifications
- How to Remove Effect of Spam Backlinks Using Google Disavow links Tool
- How To Generate A Disavow File Using Ahrefs SEO Suite
- How to create AdSense Ad Units & Make Money For Beginners
- 6 Best AdSense Plugins For WordPress To Integrate AdSense with WordPress
Thought of the week
Social media has enabled us to see the possibilities of life. Once we know what’s the possibility of our lives, then what’s stopping you?
Subscribe and Comment
Love this podcast?
Follow The ShoutMeLoud Podcast on PodBean to stay updated!Rate us on iTunes and leave a review!Subscribe to us on iTunes to receive podcast updates in your email. Follow us on YouTube to stay up-to-date with the latest SML stuff!