Welcome to the sixth episode of “Shouter’s Friday with Harsh Agrawal” podcast.
As you guys know, we here at ShoutMeLoud have started a new podcast show. This is a show where we answer some of the questions asked by the Shouters from all over the world.
In this Podcast, we pick top questions asked by Shouters and answer them in detail.
Along with Harsh, we have Chatty Sharma. Chatty Sharma is a curious Shouter like you, who wants to learn online marketing and blogging in detail.
In the last episode of the Shouter’s Friday, we discussed questions related to vlogging and ways to earn through youtube. You can listen to that episode here.
In this podcast, we answer questions related to backlinks building, spam backlinks and ways to find your competitors backlinks.
- [01:50] – How Much Backlinks is Important?
- [10:36] – How to find Competitors Backlinks(External) Directly from Google?
Resources from this episode
- OpensiteExplorer – Link Research Tool
- SEMrush – Premium keyword research tool
- Ahrefs – Tool to enhance SEO
- What are backlinks in SEO and what are the advantages of Backlinks?
- 101 ways to get quality backlinks to your blog in 2018
- Monitor BackLinks: Get Email Notifications For New Backlinks
Thought of the week
Have a long term goal for your personal and professional life. Note it down and you would see the magic of the universe to fulfill your goal.
Subscribe and Comment
Love this podcast?
Follow The ShoutMeLoud Podcast on PodBean to stay updated!Rate us on iTunes and leave a review!Subscribe to us on iTunes to receive podcast updates in your email. Follow us on YouTube to stay up-to-date with the latest SML stuff!
If you have any questions, feel free to ask in the comments section below. Nothing gives me greater joy than helping out my readers!